Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Adventure Begins!


Hi all! Let me first start by introducing myself. I am the uncrafty yet dedicated partner (and sister) to Nora Anne. Sorry it's taken so long to introduce myself but until this point, I haven't had anything to add. So where should I begin. I suppose most of you here in web land have heard of Flat Stanley. For those of you who have not, please visit flatstanleyproject.com. Anyway, Nora Anne and I were having a somewhat productive day here at the Cafe. She was feeling blocked on a layout project and I was, well, no help at all. Just then, Pat, from One Little Spark came by to drop money off for her lunch and gave me too much. She refused to take it back and so an idea that would become legend was created. Through the help of the world wide web, imagination, and good old crafting, Flat Pat was born. Pat is a fun loving person with a yen for crafting and a love of sparkly bow ties. The mission- to be a muse to crafters and spread the love of stamping/scrapping etc. throughout the land! So bloggers, start your engines and get ready to follow the ink fueled, stickle covered adventures of Flat Pat!!

7 comments:

  1. oooh..."Flat Pat" I love it!!!
    Can't wait to see where Pat goes on her adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! I was in the store and didn't try the soup! I was wayyy too distracted by the Ele's Studio and the new stamps! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flat Pat - Now that is a hoot!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just too funny! Looking forward to seeing where 'Flat Pat' goes on her adventures!

    ReplyDelete